1. We receive so many positive feedback from previous customers. To achieve 5 Star Dive Center status, we must deliver the best service. Thats what we did. Our team are experienced scuba diving professionals.
2. We receive PADI Professional Image Evaluation certificate on March 2019, as our achievements has meet PADI's requirement as dive center run padi professional PADI scuba instructors.
3. Learn scuba diving in small group. 1 scuba instructor will teach maximum 4 participants in a group.
4. We use original PADI manual book, original PADI theory DVD and all our instructors hold professional teaching license as PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.
5. Our dive center location is close to the jetty, about 2-4 minutes walk. We also close to ATM machines for you to withdraw money, restaurants, hotels, banks, pharmacy, backpackers and tourists information center.
6. Our team speaks in English, Chinese and Malay.
7. All our PADI scuba instructors works full time as scuba diving coach.
A la carte lunch in island's restaurant, cooked fresh and served fresh.
All Fees and Taxes
Use of SCUBA equipment
We provide bottled drinking water (500ml) in the boat during scuba diving activty
What's Not Included
Accommodation not included
Dry towel not included
Pick up and drop off service not included
YOUTH: Age: 10 - 14
ADULT: Age: 15 - 65
COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Public transportation options are available nearby
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Not recommended for travelers under 10 years of age.
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Open water course
Really good price and value, took my open water PADI here and was very pleased with my instructor and how things were explained, awesome lunch aswell!
Booked with my younger brother who unfortunately got sick and couldn’t join. I was able to obtain the official OWD PADI license in 3 days diving in two reefs around Gaya Island in Kota Kinabalu. English Guide was super helpful and patient in making sure I learned all of the diving skills but also that I practiced all of the book concepts safely.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Malaysia by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Malaysia. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Malaysia and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Malaysia.